Sunday, August 19, 2007

Church and student leadership meeting!

Church was fun as usual. They sang an awsome songs and a good lesson! I have to say seeing all my 8th grade friends made my day so much better! I love you guys! And singing HSM#2 with becky pogue and britney branker!

Much fun at church! The meeting was good and I have to say Our group for tesoro is reallly nice!

THREE Dissapiontments:

. Not eating dinner with devon and maddie M. :)

. Devon is taller than me

. lots of guys WONT and didn't watch HSM#2


yep yep kk talk later

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched it. I'm sure i didnt enjoy it as much, but it was still good. As for the meeting, that was actually relatively calm for a SL meeting.... :p

ponch0 said...

Haha fun fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

im not going to tell u y most guys wont watch HSM 2. maybe later on my blog, but not here...... =p

Songbird. said...

uhhh... church was fun because i was there, duh! :)
and high school musical #2, absolutely fabulous!

Jordan said...

aww dang when was the student leadership meeting? i think i missed it if it already happened. oh man, and i thought i was gonna go to that! but i've been out of town since friday, so maybe i was gone when it happened?

rachel said...

Ok.... I'm like your best friend and I'm STILL not on your friends list!? What is this!?