Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tesoros homecoming!!!

We went against san clemente highschool. It was 10 to 13. we were loosing and at the very end we scored a lucky touch down!!

it was my first varsity game that I cheered at which was sooo fun and cold. But all my friends were there to support me! thanks guys I love you all!! Best game ever!

Here are some pics of the night:






some pics taken while i was cheering so random....

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5122184928931588242" />

and then the game:



4 comments:

Jordan said...

You're adorable! And it was so fun watching you cheer!

Mel East said...

thanks you are so sweet! i had fun seeing you!!

Heather Leith said...

hey! it's madison! she's on water polo with meee

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness, you are so stinking cute and I love you to death!!!


My favorite part about this post is the headline, "And the game" and then you posted cheer pictures! Way to point out the most important part of a football game...the cheerleaders!