Sunday, February 25, 2007

Compition this weekend!

So this whole weekend I had a two day compition! it was great even though I missed chior!
but anywase, the first day I got there did my make-up and hair, then went to the ipayone theater were we performed! My whole team and I went back stage and warmed up everything, then it was almost are time to perform >>> I almost peed my pants I was so nervouse! lol
but then went on stage and did my thing! we did sooo good I was really happpy and so was my coach, ( first time ever) so that night my whole team went to dave and busters to celebrate! we played tons of games and I got candy!!!!! but not from candy mountain :( lol
so then next day we went for our second performance and did a pomp in our hair! very stylish!
today I was suprisingly not nervouse! we warmed up and then went on to the floor! before we went to the floor we hung out for like an hour and played down by the banks and other fun game sit was really fun. I personaly thought we did great! we got third place and got medals! woot woot! it was great! I had the best time ever! it was so much fun! go cal- elite! you all rock my socks!


here are two pics of my team from compitions.....




3 comments:

E.Money said...

we missed you at wildside, but GREAT job cheering! that's awesome that you guys got medals!! :):)

elise! said...

awesome job mel! see you at school!

ponch0 said...

OMG brenna is on ur team?!?!?!?! she went to MHCS last year! small world! goodness everybody at school always talks about her...hehe i met her once and she is so nice!