Monday, February 19, 2007

My Lovely Weekend......

Well,
I had a pretty long and fun weekend which is coming to an end :(

This is what I did....

Friday: I hung out with jessie and then went to cheer practice!
got home and then hung out with my fam.

Saterday: Went to cheer party! it was soo much fun we went swimming! Then went to church to sing and saw Elisy Pie, then had strive tell 10:00 o' clock.

Sunday: was at church singing, w/ elise and friends from 8:05 to 6:10 wow yah lot's of fun during the services I got to meet Phil Wikham

Monday: Woke up got suprised by elise and and christine and they helped me set up my blogg spot!! yah

3 comments:

Christine.Marie said...

fabo! well my weekend was the same too.. but the sad thing i have to go to school tomorrow

elise! said...

come on christine. fabo?!?!?! how lame. jk i <3 the word fabo.... only jessie hates it. FABO blog mel i <3 it! i <3 u see you tomorrow!

jessie estupinan said...

FABO MY BUTT ELISE!!!!!!

=]

love you all babes

((elise, this is my new blog...))