Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday oh lovely Tuesday


Well today I had to go to school and it was super boring!! laaalalalalal yeah and then hung out with the one and only Jessie and Elsie pie!! love your bracelet Jess! lol
6Th period I watched this super gross video on crocodile's and them eating innocent animals! :( After school I went to band practice! it was fabo! I am learning how to do more stuff on the piano by taffy (leader) and....sung songs w/ my friends

(Thats Taffy my leader for singing)
He is super funny

9 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

nice picture...i think its halarious that that umbrella thing isnt in the backround anymore...lol.

elise! said...

yes taffy is very funny... see you tomorrow!

amy said...

haha hey okay first go to your dashboardy thing and then click on edit profile. and then scroll down to where it says photograph(you might have to go to photobucket.com to get the URL) and just paste the URL in

Heather Leith said...

hey mel its heather!! love the blog! i have one too!

Christine.Marie said...

well who doesn' love taffy and oh yeah something happened to my blog so i dont have one anymore but i can still post.. yay me!

Christine.Marie said...

well who doesn' love taffy and oh yeah something happened to my blog so i dont have one anymore but i can still post.. yay me!

jessie estupinan said...

im glad you liked my bracelet...i liked it too...

heather your picture is adorable!!!!!!

<3

jessie estupinan said...

im glad you liked my bracelet...i liked it too...

heather your picture is adorable!!!!!!

<3

elise! said...

whoa christine and jessies comments where posted twice!