Friday, June 29, 2007

Africa Meeting/Dinner

It was mucho fun!! I got to hear a guy named Paul speak to us about Rwanda and his life story. Paul is AMAZING!! I am not kidding he is so funny and nice and is good at telling stories! If you know who paul is then you know what I am talking about!
We then went to dinner at my good friend emilys house. it was tons of fun!

Other funny stuff that happened:

* Eating dinner with christy and her spilling food on her shirt!

* Stephen styffe trying to use pick up lines on me and christy.

* David figuring out me and brea were sisters.... lol

* learning the language (not easy at first)

* The dinner in general.

4 comments:

David T. Ulrich said...

i didn't know we were gonna be seeing each other there! so excited!

and yeah - i don't know how i never made the connection between you and brea before... weird eh?

jessie estupinan said...

Mel seriously, you and brea don't look related!! Haha, I always used to think that Alexa was related to you only because her coloring was more like yours...but then when i noticed all the pictures of Brea as a youngster and none of Alexa, it kinda clicked. (:

ponch0 said...

I only spilt on myself because Steven says, "Dang, look at all these sexy babes." Com'n it doesn't get much funnier than that. I believe that is a good reason to spill tomato sauce on your shirt, in shock of a tiny 11 year old's comment.

Songbird. said...

I remember you! Africa is going to be so friggin sweeeeeet!