Monday, June 18, 2007

Birhtday Suprises!!!!


Well I got to school and my lovely locker was decorated!!! - thanks jess

Then MANY people came up to me saying happy birthday and giving me sweet cards!!
Then when i got to 4th period two of my friends thought it would be a nice i dea for the class to know it was my birthday. So the class then sang happy birthday! how embarrassing yet sweet!

After i went to 5th period i was about to pack my bags up when out of know were my teacher starts singing happy birthday. I was so confused then realized what had happend. My friend amy to my teacher it was my birthday so the whole class sang to me!!

when i got home i had an unexpected visit from the lovely rachel styffe. She brought me cupcakes!! yummmmmmmy

All in all it was pretty sweet day, and i have to say i like birthdays!!

2 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

I think it is funny that this picture is the same picture that you put on here when you blogged about split ends..

annie said...

You forgot about the awesome message that Bethany, E$, Brian and I left you on your phone! Happy Birthday Mel! I'm glad that it was such a great day! Love ya!