Sunday, June 24, 2007

I fell out of a moving car this weekend!!

So I had a party for my b-day with all my 8th grade friends. We went to the beach, as we were driving home we had a food fight, throwing food at echothers car. It was pretty sweet! I threw a PB&J at one of the cars! woot woot go me!!

So the story of how it happened is this: We were pulling up to my drive way and threw sunscreen at one of the cars. I stuck my head out the sunroof to see the other car better. My older sister Brea was driving. She made a sharp turn as I came down. I fell to the side of the car as my other sister opened the door. Apperantly she thought she we were stopping. as she opened the door i literally FLEW out of the car onto the ground. Bruised my leg and my back Ouch!
Don't worry i had just a few bruises.

My Back


My Leg


Did I mention I have cheer tomorrow and i am bruised?!?!?

8 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

Awhh, I'm sooooo sorry I couldn't make it. I was in santa barbara..

David T. Ulrich said...

holy cow!

craziest story ever, i can't believe i know you.

dang. how fast were you going?

hopefully not too dang fast!

David T. Ulrich said...

by the way - your blog could use some serious updating.

'one of a kind eight grader?'

i beg to differ miss.

Christine.Marie said...

Oh my goodness! Are you okay?

That is a massive cut on your back.

Mel East said...

lol thanks david i am glad to know you too. yah we were going pretty fast I don't know exactly how fast though.

jessie estupinan said...

dude, yes it is painful, but man does it look rad.

Mariah Snyder said...

oh my sweet mel! you poor thing!

elise! said...

sorry i missed your party too... i was sad! :(