Sunday, April 22, 2007

Church funness

last night we had church and I sang in the chior!! it was ablast many people were into the singing!! then we had STRIVE!! Strive is soooo much fun they come up with the most randomist games ever but they are soo much fun! so the game we did was putting a nylon sock over your head and then you had to eat pudding! we had groups and arial plaza did it! she was soo funny! I couldn't stop laughing at her it got all over her face!! so then we learned about responsibility! I had soooo much fun! love you all!!!
Here are some funny pics of the chior and strive funnes!!








aquard!!!:/

8 comments:

elise! said...

even thought you are currently sitting next to me, i would like to express my feelings through typing. I HATE THAT FISRT PICUTRE BEACUSE I LOOK INSANE OR SOEMTHING! yes. that is how i feel. stop laughing.

ewww kayla and chris are akward...

kayla rae said...

I will inform you that neither one of us knew what pose the other was performing in that last picture...but I do agree, quite awkward!

Christine.Marie said...

yes that was a very awkward pose. and i tasted the play-do and it tastes like salt!

ponch0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ponch0 said...

This weekend was mighty fun! What made me laugh the most about this post was one of the first pics with a plethora of the band girls and they all posed so sweet and cute looking....and then there's Elise who looks soooo angry! haha it made me laugh!

elise! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elise! said...

are you making fun of my cute face christy!?!?! i am offended.

Heather Leith said...

of course everyone puts up the picture where my bangs are in a bizarre state.