Sunday, April 1, 2007

Mel + Piano = L.O.V.E












so as some of you know, I am in love with the piano. I am starting to take lessons and trying out for highschool band for piano. everyon says that they have to take piano and they hate it. but I am in love with it! latley I have learned how to play many song like: boston, unfaithful, hurt, if i ain't got you, and learning it ends tonight, 100 years, and beautiful ect.I am not sure y I love it so much but I just do! I think I got into it when taffy played it all the time. now he is teaching me so its all good! se ya later <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

4 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

he is teaching you!? wow i didnt know that!

elise! said...

i want to learn piano!!! i have been asking since i was like 8 but still don't know how!!! will you teach me mel?

Mel East said...

yah he has been teaching me for a while different cords and stuff. es, elise I can teach you, I thought it was your brother who wanted to learn? well yah come down anytime.

Mel East said...

jess,lol
you aint the only one he is teachin lol jk jk