Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hi my name is "France"


Omg today I went on a mobil missions trip with wildside! I thought it was going to be fun but I had the best day ever. So the day started off buy going to flo-jo park and made easter baskets for the people living in a retirment home. We then played red rover red rover. Now when they picked my name I was like ok I am good at this I will make it through. So I went through pancho and bree shiff. Lets just say I totally fell on the floor... I was in the air and totally ate it! I didn't make it apperently christy is stronger than I thought. Don't feel bad christy I am totally ok no broken bones! lol yah it was funny so when they decided to call me again there was a bunch of boys playing whom they didn't know my name. They called me france girl because my shirt had a flag on it but it was a mexico flag. yah they don't know there flags very well. So the rest of the day rachel styffe decided that my name was france. Yah everyone called me by france! it was funny but weird! Ok so then we went to the retirment home and I had soooooo much fun! I talked to so many grandmas and grandpas! they were so cute I had a good connection with this one lady named dolorise. she was in a wheel chair but was spunky! she takled to me for a while and we danced! Me and bree went around to a bunch of people and talked and danced forever! The first time I asked her to dance she said,"not in these shoes." omg she was really funny! This other lady had a dog named presiouse! how cute and she told bree and I that we were very pretty girls. I had the best time talking to them all and even waving at them made the biggest difference. Before we new it we had to leave and i wasn't ready! :( So we went to the beach and picked up trash to help out the community! After that we went to golden spoon! rachel styffe, heather lieth, and bree shiff sat at a table eating are delightful golden spoon when this one guy who was on the trip came and sat at our table. He was throughout the day well flirting with us. umm it was funny but aquared. He was like talking to us and trying to tell us to call him. lol oh and he was taking pictures of me on my camera, he was quite weird. I think he is a big flirt says everyone. sorry oscar but your a flirt, your nice though lol. had fun at golden spoon then we headed home! I hung with elise for a while and then came home! here are some pics of the day!!
Some of the gang at flo-jo


Heather Lieth "call me baby"lol


7TH GRADE FRIENDS


Easter baskets

lOVELY Bree and I

Elise and I

oscar the flirt(with the camera)

The girls eating ice cream
The best and funniest leaders ever e-money and annie!

12 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

sounds like you had funn!

ponch0 said...

Omg that was sooo fun!

elise! said...

oh happy day!

elise! said...

where were you jessie?

welcome.erin (: said...

oh I wish i could have gone! I wanted to so bad!!! aahhh! me and bb were going to get a flyer but the people at the front desk didnt give us one they said they were going but yeh...that never happend! well I so wish I could have gone! I missed you gyys terribley! hah! love you mel with a serious craving! hehe! bye!

Heather Leith said...

Dear Oscar,
buddy. lay off the ladies. i know Mel, Rachel and I are hot mamas. but writing your number on the Golden Spoon window and pushing your butt and face againt the window is just NOT attractive. i suggest you work on your flirting skills.
sincerely,
Heather Leith

Christine.Marie said...

Heather, i TOTALLY agree (with that he needs help with flirting skills) but yes and he disrupted us when we were telling Betty to not wipe the snail guts on her pants..he thought that he knew everything..Sorry Oscar

and Red Rover was so much fun other than mel falling and i was on the winning team!!

well techniqually only two people lost anyways
(How do you spell techniqually??)

jessie estupinan said...

i wasn't there because i didn't know that you had to sign up!!

=[

maybe next time...

MEL I AM SOO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!!!

annie said...

Yesterday was So fun! I'm glad that you had such a good time! You were awesome all day... thanks for making my job so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey mel!!! its amy!! wats up???? well i finally got a blog spot!! its http://www.amylc.blogspot.com soo add me to ur friends !! i alredy got urs but leave a comment on mine!!! Luv ya
Amy!!

E.Money said...

seriously..what a FUN day!! haha i LOVE the pictures...:)

Mel East said...

thanks guys for your comments this is a day I will NEVER forget!