Friday, April 13, 2007

Super fun party at styffe's house!

So I am guessing your wondering what do 8th grade girls do on there spring break?? yah well we have make-overs and talk about boys! oh and go in the pool and do truth or dare! Today was SO much fun! A bunch of my 8th grade friends went to styffe's house for fun and had a party! we did really big bad make-overs on everyone! Some of them looked really scary! luv ya all! here are some fun pictures of the day! check them out!
Some of the gang and there crazy make-up




The scary Erin and BB

ice princess rachel

My boyfriend Steven

jessie and I being us

my photography picture of erins lips

me and bb!

Erin and I

2 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

ha ha. your photography picture that i pointed out.

=]

welcome.erin (: said...

...of my lips! haha! I had so mucho grande fun and i love my sexy new look! I am thinking of actually wearing it to school one day???!!! what do ya think will I catch the eye of my future boyfriends! haha! totally jk! but really...how do you think it would go over? I know jessie just couldnt keep her eyes off me/my red hot lips!!! love you mel and had fun!