Sunday, May 6, 2007

Christy told me to blog so I did (Mariah's fabo Wedding)



Highlight of my weekend was going to her wedding! She looked sooo pretty and I wanted to cry. The wedding was local and we had the reception at this sweet hotel. They had the best music that was soo much fun to dance too. Taffy dissed me soo bad I have to share the story.
Me: taffy we just went around in circles! (LOOKING FOR THE YUMMY FOOD)
Taffy: Yah you tend to do that a lot.
BURRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
omg omg if you know who angelina jolies brother is, well he was at the wedding he looked so much like her it was awsome. I didn't take a picture of him or talk to him because it was to weird.
Other highlights of the wedding:
* dancing with julia, haley, mariah, and a bunch of girls friom her c-group!!
* sitting next to liza okazaki my c-group leader and her boyfriend
* Hearing taffy's baby fart in church!!!! lol
* the rockin music
* pretty dresses
* The yummy food
* Angelina jolies brother was there!!












Anywase here are some fun pictures of the night....


















A PARTY WELLDONE......

4 comments:

Allison said...

Mel...I'm glad you had so much fun at the wedding...you and your fam looked beautiful!

ponch0 said...

That sounds like so much fun!

Heather Leith said...

you're wearing rachel's dress!

Mel East said...

no she bought my dress jk jk we just got the same on ancident