Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I am tagged by Kayla J.

So I am supposed to write 6 things you might not know ro strange things about me. Yah here i go....

1. My cousin has the same shoe size as me 2.5 (she is in the third grade)
2. I broke my finger running up a mcdonalds plaground.
3. I have to play the piano everyday or else i can't go on
4. I feel better if I can listen to music.
5. I was obsessed with jesse mccartney and marykate and ashley in 5th grade.
6. I am the only one in my family who styles and pickes out my outfit the day before.

I am weird and yah hope you like my 6 strange things.........
I tag....... Pancho, elise, and christine!!!


p.s don't forget to see pirates 3!!!

4 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

Haha, do you remember when we went down the mcdonalds slide and practically died?

when AJ kicked you and you flew onto the table...and when i shot out of it like a bullet and almost ran into the table.

haha good times!!!

elise! said...

i heard pirates three was a snoozefest. also, gimme a day or two to think of some really weird facts.

jessie estupinan said...

By the way, where do you paste the code for there to be able to be a picture in the title?
call me.

Heather Leith said...

I know! I know! On your Page Elements page, click "Edit" on the title. Then just import the picture. ORR you can click "Add New Element" and just choose a picture, then drag it up to the top.