Thursday, May 10, 2007

Funny times With Elise Bergurson!!

Well i have a few funny stories to tell you about my nieghbor elise!

1# Yesterday elsie came over to watch americas next top model at my house. So my dad and i decided to scare her by jumping out a posing. as she came outside while she was texting, my dad and I jumped out and scared her so bad. she screamed really loud for a long time! it was so funny, i couldn't stop laughing!!

2# Today elise came over to swim! she sang in our band and well she sang interesting!!lol but we had a dancing party with my nieghbor chaney and rocked out! it was so funny we danced around to aly and aj and ofcourse the cheetah girls! it was sooo much fun! chaney then left and elise and i continued to rock out!

love ya elise hope you like this post!!! :)


1 comment:

elise! said...

yes ELSIE BERGURSON had a great time. thanks so much!