Monday, May 14, 2007

HIGHSCHOOL TRYOUTS!!!!!!


Today I tryed out for highschool band. I was really nervouse when i got there. I think there was about 50 people including highschool students! it was fun and nervracking at the same time. they called my name and i am like ohhh great!

So i got up there and taffy started to play the song for me when his key was WAY to low.so he said i can just play the song we practiced, which was all who are thirsty.
It was the best performance i have ever done! I didn't mess up and felt totally confident!! After wards taffy said, " Mel good job! you have improved soo much!"
it was the best feeling ever! i don't know if i made it but i tryed my best! It's all up to god now. I will tell you as soon as I find out!

have a good day!

xox Melon

4 comments:

elise! said...

i am pretty sure you'll make it. i think you have a great voice. i'm praying for you!

jessie estupinan said...

im so proud of you!!
i hope you make it!!

ponch0 said...

So cool!

Anonymous said...

WAIT???? i thought u were going 2 be a cheerleader???