Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Africa was AMAZING!!!!

I don't know how to descirbe it to you, we will have to talk face to face. But i mean it started off the 1st day were rachel styffe and I were put on the spot and had to speak at a church1 ahhhhh Then we went to different orphanages were I fell in love with the kids!! Did confrences with the highschool group and went on a boat with some of them. Met people who servived the genocide! Met the president of rwanda. Had the prettiest view at the bethanie hotel. I will try to explain as you see the pictures..............

My African Friend! <3

The kigali city

My bff emmy!!! so cute i love her to death

Refuge camp amazing and overwhelming!

Baboon! it jumped on our car! scared us so bad (not a regular zoo)

Brea and Me taking a pic by the prettiest view

our small group watching Rick speak

Seeing the giraffes on the morning safari

Nelly and ange w/ my dad at the prayer breakfast

Brian the funky camra man

Rachel and the funniest person ever Tali

The houses at the refuge camp 18000 people live there!!

our view! sooo pretty

Me and two kids at an orphange

6 comments:

Heather Leith said...

thats aaaaawwweeessssooommmmmmeeee

i love tali!

jessie estupinan said...

That is soo funn!
i'm glad you had an amazing turn out!

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome!

Jordan said...

that's sooo great i'm so jealous that you got to go there i wanna go soo bad!!!

Christine.Marie said...

SO cute!

you better go to church this weekend!

I feel like I havent seen you in ages!

Songbird. said...

Yay more pictures!!! I have a couple funny ones of you myself :) But that picture of me with Rachel, I think I have like 8 chins!!! :D))))))))