Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'M in AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!

So I am using alyssas holidays computer adn I am here! me and rachel styffe have made it here safley!! we had long boring plane rides doing nothing and toured london! so far we went to a church and hung out with many kids from rwanda! amazing I love these kids they are sooooo cute and soooo funny! we played games sang songs and just loved on them! today we met the president of rwanda it was awsome! we are heading off to sleep me and rachel and wanted to tell you all that we miss you anD LOVE YOU!!

tommarow we are headed for the airport to pick up the highschool group! yah!! love you guys have a good week!!

5 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

Sweet!

you guys are all in my prayers!!

give rachel a hug for me, and then tell her to give one to you for me as well..

Anonymous said...

Have an amazing time! ill b praying 4 u guys!

kayla rae said...

So good to hear from you...hope you are having an awesome experience!

ponch0 said...

Yay! I have been praying for you guys! I am glad you have been having an awesome time.

Bethany said...

Hey Pretty Girl! I am so excited for your trip! Can't wait to hear everything! So proud of you!!!