Sunday, July 1, 2007

Am I that short????

So this weekend I sang in high school! tons of fun! We did the 4:30 service, which was different but cool. I just happened to stay for the prizes that they were giving out. Now he had these huge hats full of a bunch of candy.

Danny said, "tallest person run up here and you get the hat." or, "birthday closest to today."

So then he called out, "shortest person." of course I ran up there just for fun! and in the end I WON!

I WAS THE SHORTEST PERSON AT THE 4:30 SERVICE!! is that something to be proud of?

oh well at least I won! :)

Melon xoxox

5 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

Yes! Be proud! God made you that way...and plus, you got a hat full of candy, that is RAD!! (:

*nice blog header (:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

thats awesome, but ur not THAT short! :P
If ur wondering this is Josh Miller...

Mel East said...

what up josh! and thanks that helps! :)

E.Money said...

yeah..I know all about being short. :) I wish I got candy!!! haha!