Monday, July 9, 2007

Cheer Boot camp!!!

Cheer is the Hardest, funniest, and weirdest camp to go too. Everyday we learned new stunts, dances that were to hard to remember, and cheers for games. I learned soo much that I can't even believe it! As some of you might know i am a flyer at tesoro. yah so i learned many things as a flyer as well hit my base in the nose, gave my backspot 3 dead arms! Overall I LOVE flying! It really fun but hard!! My team had so much fun we are now a bunch of best friends on one team. its so awesome!

Highlights:
- landing a twist cradle
- doing a toe-tuch in the air!
- eating ice cream
- living in a dorm room with a key
- dancing around with music blasting
- learning dances with my friends
- being initiated
- watching shows

Non Highlights:
- getting sun burned
- sitting in the sun the whole day
- breaking in my cheer shoes
- hearting my bases while flying! :(

Soo if you have ever been on a team sometimes they do what is called initiation. Your probably are saying mel what is that? well its were the seniors of the sport only them get to do really mean things to you. rumors were: we had to eat dog food, eat liver, run in mud. So on Sunday night we were all freaking out and were soo scared! the seniors pounded on our dorm and made us blind folded. we got pushed in a circle. i had no idea who's hands I was holding onto we just held on and stayed close together. then they pulled us up to a room squirting water and silly string at us!

We got scared for nothing! they were yelling at us and everything all for a little silly string! all in all i was mad at the seniors and can't wait to do my own initiation!!!!!
if you were there you would have been freaked out!! It could of been worse!:$!

Over all it was a fun hard boot camp!! glad I am back!





Our decorated door!~

me and audrea being our ninja selves before practice

Aweird picture of me and my bases (they still like me)

Jessica and i dressed for hollywood night!



Audrea's dollar isn't it cool!

2 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

I'm so glad you had a blast!

We really need to get together!

jessie estupinan said...

*another couple non-highlights:

1. Missing my birthday!!
2. Not being able to blog..

.sad.sad.sad.