Monday, March 26, 2007

It's monday..

ok so my day was fabo...
I had a compition in las vegas so I couldn't blog! sorry here is what happended this weekend...

* I pet a shark!!!
* I got 8th place out of 13 teams at comp.
* ate at rainforest cafe
* saw lions
* stayed at a huge hotel
* had amazing time w/ mom and shell
* went shoppping
* went to the m&m factory!! it was amazzzaazing
* spent the day at a spa and pool (there was a really cute guy at the pool) lol
* watched the holiday!
* ate m&ms
* read an amazing book jesse gave me (props jess)
* missed all of you terrib;y

2 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

YAYYYY!!!!! I GOT PROPSSSS!!!!!

haha

love you mel!

i totally knew you would love that book. I have the whole series...well kinda, kayla fowler and i are switching off.

=]

ponch0 said...

omg sooooo many ppl went to Vegas this weekend....crazy!