Sunday, March 4, 2007

Winter camp 2007

I had the best time in the whole world!! it was so much fun with rock climbing w/ friends to crafts and hanging out having a dance party! I will post pictuers once my philm is done! but it was a blast I think I lost like ten calories from laughing at erin and bree! they are really funny and celebrating rachels b-day was really fun! we woke up at 2:00 in the morn to decorate her bed!! yah! I have a really funny story to tell about my friend kyle smith.,....
well we were rock climbing and he was coming up and I was cheering for him and then once he was like almost there he got stuck. yah I was laughing and then he is like mel erin I am stuck help me! so I had to pull him up it was sooo funny!
I have so many other things to write about but you will just see through the pictures later! luv ya all

heather erin if you see this I want to say I had sooo much fun love your footy pjs heath and erin I had fun dancing w/ u and laughing at nothing! lol

2 comments:

ponch0 said...

o i wish i could have been there! :-) i missed ya lots here

Heather Leith said...

YESS WINTER CAMP! I just blogged about it. It was so much fun having you in my cabin! Haha that thing with Kyle was hilarious....and us hanging on our little kid leashes...