Tuesday, March 13, 2007

my obsession?????

in the 6Th grade I had the biggest crush/obsession of Jesse McCartney! I listened to his CD everyday and had pictures on my wall and dreamed about meeting him! he was my favorite person. so yeah and the day came were I went to his concert and met him! face to face he was so cute! but now I am in love with many artist I just thought I would share something you might have not known. this is one of my favorite videos that he made I love the scenery and the ocean I think its beautiful.

4 comments:

welcome.erin (: said...

omg! mel you need to get over hium1 girlie! he is to old and wierd looking! he looks prettier than most girls and um...thats not a good thing! hehe! dotn worry i still love you! haha! bye!

Mel East said...

hey erin,
don't worry I have moved on from that weirdo like last year totally free. I thought it was a clever idea to share what my passion used to be! lol but yah is a cutie though.

welcome.erin (: said...

oh goodness! haha! i still love you its ok! hah1 he is cute but kind of wierd he is just really pretty! haha! if ya know what i mean?~!

Mel East said...

yah I know what you mean lol