Friday, March 9, 2007

plays plays and more plays..

omg today I went to thr RSM shcool play! it was amazing! I had the best time ever! go erin welcome! u were so great and I loved the show. my favorite one was the pirates of the carribean one. they had music and everything! lol
if you didn't know I am in love with pirates!so I as well went to both showings of the play, each were different and uniqe!if you ever get the chance go to your school play there sooo much fun!
luv ya melon

p.s speaking of plays here our some funny pics of erin and I acting





3 comments:

welcome.erin (: said...

The plays were awesome! I loved them! hehe! well i guess I have to I was in them! i am so happy that you came and thanks for supporting me and the drama team! yahoo! c ya later alligator! bye bye! luv you buckets and buckets!

Mel East said...

thanks I had a blast! love ya so much omg I spent this whole weekend with you thats a first how awsome

welcome.erin (: said...

yeh i totally dint realize haha! well love ya and c ya this weekend we have strive! yipee! bye!