Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Winter camp pictuers...

So this was a great trip with many memories and I had a blast not to mention it was snowing!!! yah I was really cold while rock climbing. anywase we had a great time celebrating rachels b-day, having snow ball fights, and learning about god! miss you all love you!!

some of the gang and jp r sweet leader! love u jp!

us having a dancing party with jade

me rock climbing!

The one and only makena girsey :)

crazy erin and I

me and the lovely rachel on her b-day

us fabo girls chillen

the beautiful heather licking a pole lol

the silly bree and I on the bus

my awsome group at the dinning room

3 comments:

welcome.erin (: said...

I lvoed all the pictures and I know we took more of us together hehe! still love you! and c ya this weekend! byue and I lvoe your new hair dew! hewheh! ok bye!

Mel East said...

hey not going to church I have compition:( yah but I will get something for you at the m&m factory becasue r saying is I love you bukets of m&ms lol

Heather Leith said...

AAHH! WINTER CAMP! HOW I MISS YOU!